Aim of the 8th International Conference „Reverse logistics – packaging”
Presenting legal, economical and organizational aspects of closed loop supply chain and causation of the circular economy.
Assistance for entrepreneurs in carrying out duty of recovery and recycling packaging waste due to the latest regulation changes.
Presenting the newest trends and raw materials market to entities interested in conducting a company in accordance with the latest development directions, especially Zero Waste concept.
Addressees of the conference “Reverse logistics- packaging”
Entities subject to the Act on packaging management and packaging waste, that is:
- Organization of recovery of packaging
- The business of recycling or other processes for recovery of packaging waste
- Marketing of packaging
- Marketing of products in packaging
- Supply of packaging waste or products in packaging in the internal EU market
- Distribution of products in packaging
- Export of packaging waste, packaging, or products.
- Entrepreneurs, who want to stay updated with regulations concerning product charges, packaging and packaging waste and want to know the latest and planned changes of those regulations
- Entrepreneurs, who want to confirm the correctness of submitted reports in the field of packaging management and packaging waste
- Entrepreneurs, who want to know what they can expect while environmental protection authorities’ inspection, what are the most common incorrectnesses in the fulfillment of obligation in the field of packaging management and packaging waste and how to carry out the post-control recommendations
- Entrepreneurs involved in packaging waste management – engaged in collecting and recycling of the packaging waste and willing to know the newest trends in this area